Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To Our Patients:
While many things have changed since COVID-19 entered our lives, one thing has remained the same at Endodontic Associates: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice so that when you receive excellent care, you should be assured that it’s also safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep all our patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Due to new rules related to COVID-19 pandemic, we have made changes to help protect our patients and our staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions directly related to COVID-19. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We recommend you wear a face mask when you arrive at our facilities.
- We recommend you fill out our paperwork online before your appointment.
- Our front desk staff will check your temperature using a non contact thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You will find hand sanitizer in the reception area and in other places throughout the offices for you to use as needed.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to allow for thorough disinfection of our treatment rooms and reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (727)-796-2183. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.